At RESCo, we are looking for talented individuals who are both ambitious and innovative to further build our ever growing business. If you have the ability to think strategically, are creative and enjoy a dynamic work environment, RESCo is the place for you!
- Installation of racking & solar panel
- Installation of ballast blocks within racking system
- Maintain an highly organized work environment
- Assist with setup and tear down of job sites
- Ensure strict compliance with RESCo’s extensive Health & Safety procedures & policies
- Participate in and coordinate clean job site
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Must be willing to travel for some projects
- Must have Class G drivers’ license and transportation
RESCo has an extensive training program in place for our Mechanical Installers. There are specific measurable milestones for all levels. Performance reviews are scheduled on an on-going basis to maintain a well trained team for our ever growing solar industry. Come join the RESCo team and learn what it’s like to work with the best people in the industry!
Our pay structure is based on Knowledge, experience, ability to teach and continuous improvement and innovation. Our pay structure ranges from $15.00 – $23.00/hr. We also offer full benefits and R.R.S.P. after 90 days of successful employment.
**Interested candidates may forward their resume to email@example.com.Please indicate “Mechanical Installer” in the e-mail subject line**
About RESCo Energy Inc.
RESCo, an Ontario-based company, is Canada’s first Solar-Focused EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) firm. We work with Building Owners and Solar Developers, providing them with investment-grade solar arrays. We continue to set the standard for solar rooftop construction, providing bonding, long-term maintenance, roof warranties, and an excellent safety record. RESCo recently concluded a strategic investment with Flynn Canada, creating a mature, financially stable organization with history and future growth opportunities.
Copyright 2013 RESCo Energy
24/7 SERVICE ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY: 1-855-333-3309