We are pleased to announce that RESCo Energy is expanding its operations and is now looking to hire two full-time permanent crews working out of Flynn Canada’s London branch!
During the initial training period, all new hires for the London location will be required to work on various projects across the G.T.A. for an approximate 3 month timeframe. All candidates must be willing and able to travel during this period and will be compensated for this time accordingly.
– Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
– Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations; pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
– Install, replace and repair electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays, inverters, transformers and circuit breaker panels
– Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
– Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system following installation, replacement or repair
– Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
– Connect electrical power to sound and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems
– Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance record
– Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
– Take direction and implement tasks as distributed by your supervisor Maintain the highest degree of safety compliance above and beyond RESCo’s health and safety policies
– Install racking systems for solar array
– Install solar modules to racking system
– Install inverters
– Current and valid Journeyman Electrician Licence
– Must have valid driver’s license
– Minimum 3 – 5 years previous related experience as an Electrician
– Must be able to work independently and be self-directed in a demanding, fast-paced environment, adjusting to changing priorities & roles as required by RESCo
– Proven effective interpersonal and communication skills promoting good customer service
– Demonstrated pattern of good attendance
– Experience using power tools, as well as testing devices and equipment
– Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance regulations and commitment to safety
– Ability to read blueprints
– Basic understanding of solar systems considered an asset
– Criminal reference check required
***Interested candidates may forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Electrical Journeyman – LONDON” in the email subject line***
About RESCo Energy
RESCo is Canada’s first Solar-Focused EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) firm. We work with Building Owners and Solar Developers, providing them with investment-grade solar arrays. We continue to set the standard for solar rooftop construction, providing bonding, long-term maintenance, roof warranties, and an excellent safety record.
RESCo Energy Inc. is an Ontario-based company focused on the engineering, procurement and construction of solar arrays on commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. RESCo services solar developers and building owners. RESCo is responsible for the bulk of Ontario’s connected commercial rooftops in the last four years including some of the largest arrays in Canada. RESCo recently concluded a strategic investment by Flynn Canada, creating a mature, financially stable organization with history and future growth opportunities.