We are pleased to announce that RESCo Energy is expanding its operations and is now looking to hire two full-time permanent crews working out of Flynn Canada’s London branch!
During the initial training period, all new hires for the London location will be required to work on various projects across the G.T.A. for an approximate 3 month timeframe. All candidates must be willing and able to travel during this period and will be compensated for this time accordingly.
– Provide instruction to workers as well as leadership of the job site at all times
– Ensure that the job site & all workers present are compliant with RESCo’s extensive Health & Safety policy at all times
– Deliver projects as per the scope of work requirements, including meeting or coming below budget
– Conduct weekly site meetings with workers
– Complete daily material audits to ensure that the site has all necessary and required supplies to complete the project and keep staff on task
– Liaise with the Project Manager to confirm the status of the work by making sure that the project stays on budget and within the set time frame
– Assign crew members to respective tasks based on their individual skills and qualifications
– Analyze and bring forward new ideas and suggestions for more effective or efficient work methods to management for discussion
– Maintain quality relationships with all co-workers
– Notify management immediately of any delays or other issues
– Maintain the condition of all site tools and ensure that they are secured and accounted for
– Ensure that all vehicles on site are clean at all times
– Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
– Electrical experience is preferred, but not required
– Must have high attention to detail & knowledge of construction techniques
– Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong ability to effectively communicate with other team members
– Must be highly organized and strong planning skills
– Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Must be comfortable working at heights, as well as working outdoors all year round
– Must be willing to travel for some projects
– Needs to be comfortable working with a computer
– Must have Class G drivers’ license
**Interested candidates may forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please indicate “Construction Foreman – LONDON” in the e-mail subject line**
About RESCo Energy
RESCo is Canada’s first Solar-Focused EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) firm. We work with Building Owners and Solar Developers, providing them with investment-grade solar arrays. We continue to set the standard for solar rooftop construction, providing bonding, long-term maintenance, roof warranties, and an excellent safety record.
RESCo Energy Inc. is an Ontario-based company focused on the engineering, procurement and construction of solar arrays on commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. RESCo services solar developers and building owners. RESCo is responsible for the bulk of Ontario’s connected commercial rooftops in the last six years including some of the largest arrays in Canada. RESCo recently concluded a strategic investment by Flynn Canada, creating a mature, financially stable organization with history and future growth opportunities.