RESCo Energy Inc. (RESCo) is Ontario’s first and only solar focused Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) firm. Our experience and bankability make RESCo uniquely positioned to provide full service solar solutions to our clients.
Since 2006 RESCo has quickly become the most experienced solar service provider in Ontario. RESCo is strategically partnered withFlynn Canada, the nation’s largest roofing and building envelope contractor. Flynn’s 35 years of roofing and construction expertise has been incorporated into all of RESCo’s operations providing a value add that is unparalleled in the solar industry today. Flynn Canada is driven by over 3000 employees in 17 offices across the country.
RESCo is a licensed electrical contractor and consulting engineering firm with a full staff of experienced electricians, engineers and professional solar installers. The result is a single point of accountability throughout the life of your project, from development through to 20 year operations and maintenance. Our ability to manage roofing risks and warranties, as well as our ability to directly control safety, quality and production schedules due to in house labour means that RESCo projects are truly built to mitigate risk™. RESCo is fully bondable and carries appropriate insurance coverage.
We deliver investment-grade projects that integrate proven technologies with strong economics. We specialize in identifying and mitigating the risks in order to protect these returns through the use of bonding, roof warranties, performance guarantees, design, wrapped roof and solar O&M contracts and actionable manufacturer’s warranties.
RESCo clients include:
- Utilities such as PowerStream, Oakville Hydro ESI and Oshawa PUC
- Municipalities such as the Region of Waterloo and the City of Kingston
- University’s and School Boards such as the University of Waterloo, Trinity College at University of Toronto, Toronto Catholic District School Board and Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board
- Corporations including LoyaltyOne, Mountain Equipment Co-op and Campbell’s Soup
- Solar Developers including SunEdison, Carbon Free, and Potentia Solar